Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Legend Lives on...

Okay first I got to say my heart is so hurt that Michael Jackson passed away. I also want to give a huge fuck you to everyone who had something foul to say about the man. Unquestionably no other artist impacted my life in music like this man. Honestly he is the sole reason why I even do music, and to all you other artists out there who he impacted you need to speak up and pay respect now thats real. Oh and of course I got to say a massive fuck you to CNN who tried to play my man. If I could I would boycott your whack asses!!! But enough of the anger let's show some love big ups to the legend, I can't say enough about the one & only Michael Jackson.

Rest in Peace
SureWil

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have to agree with SureWil, and add another fuck you to Fox news. Why is it that when a legend dies the media reflects more on the negative rathar than the positive? I honestly got choked up in disbelief over the tragedy of this loss. Deep down inside I feel at peace that Michael is finally at rest. He has been working 39 years straight none stop! The brother needed this break from it all. Regardless of how they talk about him the world was broken when he passed. There has never been a single artist to accomplish and with that there never will be. And oh yeah regardless of how much its mentioned, there is no comparison to Elvis not even on his best day! R.I.P. MJJ